Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 6

Video Uploading~Evolution Of TVXQ



Instead of exploring Google services, as this is my first time using iMovies to make a video clip, I thoroughly explored its functions and learnt skills such as cutting the parts of the video that i wanted, putting breaks in between clips to ensure a smooth transition to the next, detaching audio and replacing it with the audio that i wanted etc..

Anyways, I present you with the end product of my first try in video making:) What better way than to use my favourite clips from my favourite band? I had so much fun making it even though it took me quite some time to make sense of things and how exactly does iMovie work , but i eventually did in the end and it is really an achievement for me who don't really do such things ( I prefer just watching videos that others upload than upload it personally) :D Enjoy watching the video! Presenting the Evolution Of TVXQ! From their debut song in 2003 to their 4th album in 2008, Mirotic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment