Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week 13 ( Summary)

Summary and Conclusion of COM125

Wow time sure passes so fast and here I am, from writing my first post on the introduction to the internet till my summary post on what I've learnt for this past few weeks. Didn't cross my mind that there are so many areas that this course can cover ><
  • Power of the Internet
  • Social Media
  • Social Network Marketing
  • Doing business on the internet
  • Education on the internet
  • Internet Tools
  • Internet Security
  • Multimedia (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
  • Internet and Politics
  • Internet and Journalism
  • The Future of the Internet - The internet of things
Through this course we go from the observable things that we can presently experience and see to anticipation of what the future can bring us! I am able to visualise the awesomeness of the internet with its many tools available for us to make use of and either get entertainment from it or assist in our day to day lives.  I enjoyed this course and of course blogging in which I have not done so for so many years. Going back on blogger makes me miss blogging and realise that it is much more easier than when it was in the past with the need to memorise how to input in hyperlinks. Now it is just so easy and it makes doing my blogging assignment not a burden but something like an online diary that I truly enjoy :) Thank you for accompanying me on my COM 125 journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment